The Superior Boiler package condensate return and feed water units are completely automatic systems for the recovery of condensate and the feeding of boilers. The standard units are sized to handle condensate up to 190° degrees Fahrenheit. Higher temperature condensate can be handled with modified units. Consult factory.
Feed Water Tanksfor Boiler RoomsDetails Add to RFQ
- Horizontal steel receiver constructed of heavy gauge steel mounted on steel channel legs. Receiver has opening for condensate return, atmospheric vent drain, overflow, thermometer, gauge glass, and fresh water make-up.
- Suction piping between pump and receiver complete with gate valve, strainer and flex coupling to relieve strain and vibration.
- Heavy duty pump with motor, mounted, piped, and wired on base of receiver. Pump supplied with mechanical seal.
- Automatic internal fresh water make up valve bronze heavy duty type with brass rod and copper float.
- Water level gauge is complete with guard for extra safety.
- Tank vent connection supplied with guard for extra safety.
- Nema 4 single point UL Listed Industrial Enclosure.
- Heavy steel lifting eye for ease of handling.