Osage3-Pass Firebox Boiler
The Osage is a 3-pass firebox design. The Osage is designed for reliability and durability in today’s most demanding environments.
Osage 3-Pass Firebox Boiler can burn:
Natural Gas, Propane, #2 Oil, Digester Gas, Hydrogen
- 3-Pass firebox design
- Pressures from 15 psi steam and 30 psi hot water
- Sizes from 15-450 BoHP
- Large furnace and rear turnaround volume for complete combustion
- Bolted front and rear door for fireside access (Davited at 3-897 and larger models)
- Packaged with Gas, Oil, or Combination Gas & Oil Burner
- Customized, proven package burner solution
- Handholes for waterside access
- Factory installed gas train available with FM, GE-GAP, NFPA-85, UL and other approvals
- Structural steel skid available with optional jacking pads and seismic design
- Front/Rear door gaskets made of ceramic fiber
Available with NOx reduction technology to 9 ppm. With 15 psi steam and 30 psi hot water, the Osage is the intelligent option for your firebox boiler needs. Available in sizes ranging from 15 to 450 HP.