Mohawk WHRB2 & 3-Pass Heat Recovery
Mohawk Three Pass Heat Recovery units are designed with a large diameter furnace for waste gas inlet temperatures to 2400°F with 2.5” heat transfer tubes.
- Customized design engineered for your specific solution.
- Pressures from 15-300 psi steam and 30-160 psi hot water
- Available with dual chamber design or supplemental firing
- Temperatures to 2,400° F
- Roller-bearing supported single-hinged rear door for total fireside access (except wetback)
- 12 gauge tubes
- 3/4″ tube sheets with 3/4″ ligament spacing
- Furnaces thicker than ASME code requirements
- Corrugated to help reduce the stresses associated with expansion and contraction
Typical applications: low particulate levels, high inlet temperatures, and moderate gas side pressure drop.
All Waste Heat Recovery Boilers are made with 12 gauge tubes, 3/4” tube sheets with 3/4” ligament spacing and furnaces thicker than ASME code requirements. All section I furnaces above 24” diameter are corrugated to help reduce the stresses associated with expansion and contraction.
Superior’s Waste Heat Recovery Boilers are trimmed and equipped with safeguards and code piping. Each boiler is inspected by independent code inspectors. Factory mounted and wired packaged burners are available from all burner manufacturers for supplemental firing.
Superior Boilers offer thicker tubesheets, thicker tubes, large corrugated furnaces, and the ability to factory mount, wire and test UL or CSA listed burners from all burner manufacturers for dual chamber applications. Full front end and fireside access is standard on all Superior boilers. Our design eliminates the necessity of disconnecting fuel lines when inspection or maintenance functions are required.
Since 1930 we have continued to improve our offering of quality, safety, and exceptional value to our respected customers in industry, energy, commerce and healthcare. Superior Boiler offers three basic waste heat recovery boiler designs custom engineered to fit your specific needs.