Feed Water Tanksfor Boiler Rooms
The Superior Boiler package condensate return and feed water units are completely automatic systems for the recovery of condensate and the feeding of boilers.
- Horizontal steel receiver constructed of heavy gauge steel mounted on steel channel legs. Receiver has opening for condensate return, atmospheric vent drain, overflow, thermometer, gauge glass, and fresh water make-up.
- Suction piping between pump and receiver complete with gate valve, strainer and flex coupling to relieve strain and vibration.
- Heavy duty pump with motor, mounted, piped, and wired on base of receiver. Pump supplied with mechanical seal.
- Automatic internal fresh water make up valve bronze heavy duty type with brass rod and copper float.
- Water level gauge is complete with guard for extra safety.
- Tank vent connection supplied with guard for extra safety.
- Nema 4 single point UL Listed Industrial Enclosure.
- Heavy steel lifting eye for ease of handling.
The standard units are sized to handle condensate up to 190° degrees Fahrenheit. Higher temperature condensate can be handled with modified units. Consult factory.
Feed Water Tanks for Boiler Rooms Drawings
Feed Water Dimensions
|Tank Size No.||Tank Cap. (Gal.)||A
|Feed Valve Size||Return Line Size||Outlet Size||Vent Size||Overflow Size||Drain Size||Thermometer Size||Heater Size**||Aquastat Size||Simplex Shipping Weight|
|S3||100||52||24||78||3/4||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||1||1/2||2||1/2||800#|
|S4||200||58||32||92||3/4||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||2 1/2||1||1/2||2||1/2||900#|
* Supplied as optional equipment
** Heater piping will be one pipe size smaller than connection
All Dimensions Are Approximate And May Be Used For Layout Only. SUPERIOR BOILER WORKS, Inc Reserves The Right To Change Dimensions Due To Product Revisions Or Job Requirements.