Deaerator Systemsfor Boiler Rooms
The Superior Boiler Deaerator Systems are Complete Packaged Systems, designed, built and stamped in accordance with the ASME code for 50 PSIG.
- Structural Steal Stand
- Feed-pump(s) each with Suction Piping with Vortex Breaker, Shutoff Valve, Strainer, and flexible Connector. (Bypass Orifice(s) are supplied when required)
- High Temp Return (>227°F)
- Medium Temp Return (180°F – 227°F)
- Low Temp Return (<180°F)
- Self-Controlled Pilot Operating Steam Pressure Reducing Valve
- Mechanical Water Inlet Control Valve with External Float Cage
- Storage Section Thermometer
- Steam Section Pressure Gauge
- Water Inlet Pressure Gauge
- Full Height Water Sight Gauge(s)
- High Level Alarm Switch
- Low Level Alarm Switch
- Manual Vent Valve with Orifice
- Overflow Drainer
- Sampling Valve
- Full Capacity Pressure Relief Valve
- Vacuum Breaker
- Vessel Drain Connection
- NEMA 1 Control Panel
- Chemical Injection Quill
- 12″ x 16″ Manway
- Panel Mounted Gauges
Constructed with all stainless steel direct contact internal vent condenser, all stainless steel adjustable spray valve(s) and a 10 minute minimum storage capacity.
Standard Spray and Tray designs incrementally sized from 3,500 up to 300,000 lbs. per hour. Standard sizes will adequately cover most boiler sizes and operating pressures up to 250 psig. Larger sizes are available upon request.
- Guaranteed Oxygen removal in excess of 0.005 cc/liter.
- Guaranteed to eliminate titratable free carbon dioxide to 0.
- Guaranteed to deaerate at all loads from 3% to 100% of rated capacity.
- Guaranteed to heat water to corresponding temperature of the saturated steam contained within the vessel.