- ASME Section VIII Div 1 tank
- ASME elliptical tank heads
- (2) Inspection ports
- Flanged connections 3″ and above
- Structural steel legs and feet with pre-drilled anchor holes
- Factory applied primer and finish coat
- OPTIONAL: Aftercooler assembly w/ pre-piped cooling control valve, strainer, check and stop valves
- OPTIONAL: Custom sizes and pressures
- OPTIONAL: Wall mount bracket
- OPTIONAL: Bolt on and removable legs
- Thick tank shell & heads promote longer life.
- Large vent sizes ensure quiet operation.
- Generous stainless steel wear plate protects tank inlet.
- ASME Design
- Large cooling valve and aftercooler ensures cool blowdown discharge temperature.
Constructed of ASME Code boiler plate, it meets or exceeds the design requirements of ASME Section VIII, Division 1 for 150 psig, and stamped accordingly. Eight standard sizes will adequately cover most boiler sizes and operating pressures up to 250 psig. Custom sizes and pressures are available.